Bioseptol *hand and skin desinifektion 500ml
Price 17,90 €
- Temporarily out of stock
- Ethanol based liquid with antibacterial, antifungical, antivirusal, and antimycobacterial properties, designed specifically for hygienic and chirurgical disinfection.
- The liquid doesn't include aldehydes, chlorhexine, chlorine and phenols.
- Effectiveness confirmed by tests against polio type I, and adeno type 5 viruses.
- Effective against sheath viruses: herpes simplex, HBV, HCV, HIV.
- Includes D-panthenol which changes into vitamin B after penetrating the skin.
- Oils and cares for the skin, protecting it against drying during multiple uses.
Ready to use in any place that needs high hygienic standards and there is a neccesity of hands disinfection. The lisquid is allowed to use in the medical market. Doesn't provoke irritation and allergenic reaction.
Hygienic hands disinfection:
Rub in 3 ml of the liquid into dry hands during 30 seconds using Ayliff's techinque, when the process is finished leave it to full drying. Don't rinse.
Chirurgical hands disinfection:
Rub in 3 ml of the liquid into dry hands two times during 90 seconds using Ayliff's technique, when the process is finished leave it to full drying. Don't rinse.
500ml package is supplied with atomiser, and is compatible with existing cubital feeders.
Certificates: Allowed for selling as a biocidal product: nr 4602 /11 of a day 21.11.2011.
Has the product or model you have been looking for run out of stock?
If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.
- 15,90 €
- 17,90 €
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.